Hojicha Roasted Green Tea bags
[ Specification ]
Product: Hojicha Tea Bags (unsweetened)
Serving Size: 0.09oz (2.5g)
15 Tea Bags NET WT: 1.32 oz (37.5g)
Ingredients: Green Tea (first flush)
Flavor: Light nutty and sweet flavor with fresh roasted aromas
Storage: Avoid high temperatures & humidity. Close the bag after use.
Product of Japan
[ 100% JAPANESE HOJICHA TEA ]
Crafted from bancha stems meticulously selected from the first harvest of the year, the tender new buds are characterized by a fresh scent with minimal bitterness and a refreshing taste as a result of the roasting.
Using only 100% Japanese tea leaves, handpicked and scrutinized by experts, our artisans employ techniques honed over 200 years. Every detail, from roasting duration to temperature and humidity, is perfected with passion.
While traditional loose leaf brewing can be difficult, our tea bags ensure a hassle-free and delightful experience.
[ When to Enjoy? ]
AFTER MEALS: Hojicha tea is good for post-meals. Its refreshing taste can cleanse your palate, leaving your mouth feeling fresh.
RELAXATION, EVENING, BEFORE SLEEP: With a refreshing flavor and aroma, it's perfect for some evening calm before sleep and take a break from the hustle.
[ The Perfect Brew ]
1) Pour 8 fl oz (240mL) of 95°C (203°F) hot water.
2) Add 1 tea bag into a teacup.
3) Stir the tea bag up and down to adjust flavor strength then wait 40 seconds.
4) When ready, just remove the tea bag. ※Caution: Hot water can burn.
1) Add 1-2 tea bags into a pitcher or bottle with the paper tag hanging outside.
2) Pour 10-16 fl oz (295-475mL) of water and close the lid.
3) Let it steep in the fridge for about 3-4 hours. The longer it steeps, the stronger the flavor.
4) Pour in a bottle and finish!
[ Asayu Japan's Daily Self-Care Japanese Tea Series ]
The best way to kickstart your wellness routine! Self-care starts with small moments. During a busy day, taking a few tea breaks can be a good way to find relax or fuel yourself for new challenges. Our teas are carefully selected from 100% premium Japanese tea leaves. The best to reset and recharge! And approved by certified experts from the Nihoncha Instructors Association.